Monday, October 24, 2011

Perfect Beaded Jewelry Product Review

Greetings! I hope that you all are enjoying this lovely autumn day! Today I'm excited to tell you about a neat etsy shop called Prefect Beaded Jewelry!

About The Shop ::
Today I'd like to share with you about a neat etsy shop I've recently found called Perfect Beaded Jewelry! This is a lovely shop featuring all sorts of handmade jewelry! Chrissy is the sweet owner and she sells all kinds of pretty things including necklaces, bracelets, earrings, clip on earrings, watches, pet jewelry as well as beaded gifts! Here are some of the things she sells!





The Product Review ::
So when I first contacted Chrissy I was thinking about reviewing one of her watches but once I laid eyes on these adorable earrings I knew I HAD to review them! ;D Don't you agree?

Pink and Black Beaded Chandelier Earrings
Pink & Black Chandelier Earrings 
One thing I really liked about this shop is that Chrissy mailed the earrings out very quickly and I got them in the mail 3 days later! They were very securely mailed with bubble wrap so they wouldn't break so I appreciate that!




The are so pretty yet aren't very heavy and are quite elegant in my opinion! :D Overall I got great, fast service and Chrissy was a blessing to work with and I'm so thankful she allowed me to review these lovely earrings! They seem very secure and I've worn them every day since I've gotten them! I highly recommend that you go check out Perfect Beaded Jewelry HERE and possibly purchase something for a friend or for yourself!


{Thanks to my sweet sister Ashley for posing in this lovely photo!}
A very special thanks to Chrissy for allowing me to review this beautiful pair of earrings!
Blessings,
Note: I received this product for free and all thoughts are my own. I simply contacted this shop owner and asked if she would be interested in allowing me to review one of her items. I was not paid to do this review.

1 comments:

Alli said...

Those earrings are BEAUTIFUL!!! I'll have to keep her shop in mind the next time I want a cute jewlery gift:)
God bless!
♥Alli